Sunday, May 30, 2010

An open letter to men - STOP USING THESE WORDS!!!

I'm back bitches! Awww, did you miss me? Do you need me to hold you to my heaving bosom? Have you recovered from the SNOW IN JUNE?!?! Ok, May 30th...but close enough to JUNE!!

Today's topic isn't really about dating. It's more a lesson for men...not boys, men. Men over 30. You all need to quit using certain words. You are no longer 5 years old and the terminology you are using for lady bits is really annoying the bejeezus out of me! I am not a woman that is annoyed by the C-bomb. Heck, I frequently drop a c-bomb and have even created a new swear called C-bomb face....but certain words offend me. Let's begin:

Breasts: ok. They're breasts. If you must, you may call them boobs. Gazongas. Hooters. jugs. Really, the only word that offends me is "titties". Seriously? Titties?!!? How about tits? Anything but titties. It's like something a 12 year old boy whispers to his friends when talking about what's in the neighbour girl's training bra. GROW UP. Stop using that word.
Also, now that I have issued this public warning, you should be advised that I will slap the next person that says this word in front of me right in the nuts!!

Vagina: It's so simple. There are a BAZILLION words for the hoo hoo. Women have adopted the va jay jay, I prefer cooter or hoo hoo. You can even use the C-bomb. Snatch? borderline offensive. Pussy or kitty? It works I suppose. I still don't think a hoo hoo looks anything like a feline, but whatever floats your boat. I think the only hoo hoo euphemism that really bothers me is "cunny". I don't know why, it just does! Let's all agree to call it Regina or perhaps THE PLEASURE GARDEN. Then you men could be smooth and classy and say things like "hey babe, could I wander leisurely through your pleasure garden tonight?". Now how is THAT not the greatest way to ask for sex?!?! It's guaranteed action!!

It is late and I am tired and that is all you get tonight. Let me know what euphemisms for your ladybits bother you!!

4 comments:

  1. Cunny? Have you been dating Lady Chatterly's lover? Or someone brought up in the 17th Century?

    I will not be taking your advice on the guaranteed action. It sounds more like a trap to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hang out with a mixed bag of brutes mr sable. These are the words I hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The end credits for "Grumpy Old Men" has some classics never to be used in public. Check those out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember those! OMG!! lmao - I'd forgotten Sable!! thanks for reminding me!!

    ReplyDelete