Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dear Single Women Everywhere!

At the urging of many, many, MANY people I have been asked to create a blog...Whether it be as a source of amusement (yes, my friends are jerks!!) or a cautionary tale, here it is!

First, a bit about me - a single mommy of 3 (that's not baggage right? right?!?!) with a very TWISTED sense of humour and group of girlfriends that an ex nicknamed THE WOLFPACK. I have been dating on and off for the past 2 yrs and am discovering the hard way just how out of touch I am with the current dating rules..or am I? Is it really ok to send a woman a picture of your manlybits?! Really?!? So this blog will often take the form of Dating Tips. Get ready kids!!

If you're a man, consider it a "what not to do" list. If you're a woman, just be glad it was me and not you!

No comments:

Post a Comment